I’m somebody’s wife now, which is pretty sweet, I’m not gonna lie. I had this grand plan of writing a ton of content in August to schedule throughout September, but in a twist that should surprise absolutely no one who has been married, that didn’t actually happen because planning a wedding + having a fulltime job + trying to have hobbies still = insanity.
I obviously didn’t update the blog while I was getting hitched over Labor Day Weekend, and I definitely won’t be updating the blog while I’m on my honeymoon for the next two weeks. SO here’s a greatest hits of OB while I’m gone. See you in October!
OB Classics for when you’re just starting out:
- What to wear hiking
- How to pack for your first camping trip (free printable!)
- Road trip tips for first-timers
- How to dress for winter running
- The best hiking (and running) socks
- How giving up a major part of my life ultimately broadened my horizons
Literally the least popular post right now but I think it’s just because I made a bad title because it’s my favorite “talk about feelings when you’re a beginner” post:
- Progress is in the eye of the beholder (aka reminding yourself you don’t suck as much as you think)