Having a running coach takes the mental load off by planning your runs each week and helping you reach your goals, whether that’s consistency, fitness, or a race.
I strongly believes that running is for everyone and there is no one way to “look like” a runner.
Running also isn’t a punishment for eating certain foods, you don’t have to lose weight to do it, and there is no pace that makes you a “real runner” (yes, if you walk you’re a runner). Outdoor Beginner coaching focuses on staying curious, finding joy in moving your body, and learning to do hard things.
Group Coaching Packages
Virtual group coaching is the most affordable option.
Currently offered through Life’s 2 Short Fitness women’s programs.
The best of both worlds! In-person accountability with virtual support.
One-on-one training options also available. Please inquire directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtual Group Coaching
- Dedicated Slack channel for group accountability and connection
- 1 monthly group video call covering a training topic, group Q&A, and socialization time
- Digital resource library for gear, strength training, route planning, and more
- Monthly running plan with individualized feedback
- Unlimited asynchronous digital communication
Hybrid Group Coaching
- Must be located in Denver metro area
Virtual Group Coaching plus:
- 1 social group trail run per month led and planned by coach
- 1 coached, skill-based group trail run per month
- Weekly running plan with individualized feedback