In-Person Group Coaching
Women’s trail running programs with Life’s 2 Short Fitness available here >>
3-week course to jump-start your running journey
$30 for Wheat Ridge Residents/$35 for non-residents
Next course begins October 11 at Wheat Ridge Rec Center
6-week course to prepare for a 5k
FREE thanks to support of Runners Roost
Next course begins October 19
Virtual Group Coaching
Group Virtual Training – $99 for 3 months
- One-on-one introduction call with Coach Laura to learn more about you and your running journey
- 12 weeks of personalized coaching appropriate for runners of all levels
- Accountability of a group and a more affordable option for personalized coaching
- Weekly group video call with training topic of the week and open Q+A. Recorded and available to rewatch.
- Permanent access to running resource library, recaps, and recordings
- Option for in-person group runs if you’re in the Denver metro area
Next session begins Oct. 9! Sign up by October 1, 2023.
Private Training Programs
Email Coach Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to sign up!
Call a Coach – $25 per 30 minutes
Book a 30-minute phone or video call with Laura to ask all of your running questions. Don’t sort through those confusing Google results on your own!
Maintenance Mode – $50 per month
Best for runners who want help planning and progressing their running, but do not have specific race goals in mind. Or, who want a personalized plan but don’t need weekly engagement with a coach.
If you’re coming back from an injury or starting for the first time, this is a great option!
- Custom monthly running plan with feedback from Coach Laura
- Access to Outdoor Beginner resource library, including workout banks for hills, speed, and treadmill.
- Unlimited email communication
Training Level 1 -$120 per month
Best for runners who have specific race goals or who want more support.
- Custom, adaptable monthly plan for your specific race
- Race-specific workouts, nutrition, and day-of planning
- Weekly email about each week’s focus
- Unlimited email and text communication
Training Level 2 – $150 per month
Training Level 1 plus:
- Monthly Zoom call with Coach Laura for Q+A (30% savings)
- 50% discount for in-person coached runs
About Coach Laura
Laura began running as an adult in 2014 and quickly became frustrated by the lack of truly beginner-friendly offerings. So, she created her own. In 2021, she became a UESCA-certified running coach specializing in beginners. In addition to Outdoor Beginner programs, she teaches with Life’s 2 Short Fitness and works at Runners Roost.
Laura strongly believes running is for everyone and there is no one way to “look like” a runner. Any runner, of any ability, pace, size, ethnicity, gender, or other identity is welcome.
Outdoor Beginner running programs use effort-based training, which uses a Rate of Perceived Exertion (RPE) scale to help you learn how to appropriately pace yourself. This approach emphasizes listening to your body’s cues over adhering to certain paces or speeds. Beginner clinics and training plans use walk-run intervals to help beginner runners get started safely. and gently.
Outdoor Beginner programs are not dieting or weight-loss focused. Laura will always support your goals, but there is no pressure to progress to longer distances or different speeds if you don’t want to. As one of Laura’s friends best described it, “we run for the vibes!”
All programs have no-questions-asked scholarships available. Please contact Laura directly at email@example.com if you need financial assistance with a program.